Tuesday 15 December 2015

Jealousy, Wanting and 'Don't Ever Play Yourself'.


The way I see it..

Jealousy, reveals a lack of self belief. When you find yourself jealous of something someone else possess, whether that be a form of energy or something tangible. You are turning yourself inside out. Revealing that, in fact, you do not believe you have the power to one day also possess these same attributes. Of course, it is a natural human emotion to be jealous or envious- but the way I see it, you can either choose to gaze longingly and painfully out of your own window, or you can take the steps, to your front door, so you can actually be on the other side of wanting.

As humans, when we see other people or meet other people that for some reason, their lives have been so constructed that they already obtain the tools that we lack, our first emotions are either that of extreme admiration of envy, jealousy I guess- is both of these emotions coming into play simultaneously. What I think is a saving grace, every time, to take us out of feelings of inadequacy. Is understanding firstly, this is a gift, give thanks and praise because God/Universe however you spin it is looking out for you, showing the holes in your being, the things you need to take you higher, Listen. Secondly, summon yourself and understand that energy is transmittable. If you want something someone else has, simply, take it. :)

Okay, so elaborating on the first one, the foundation of really understanding this is grasping the idea that everyone is a mirror, this belief is fluid and can be applied in different ways to help bring self wholeness in different situations. In regards to this one, think of it literally as looking in a mirror and seeing a more advanced version of self, this can be as crazy as you want- e,g if Goku were to look at himself in the mirror and see himself, only as a Super Saiyan, I don't know- but the whole point is realising they are, an extension of you, and vice versa. There are steps to take, perhaps a long way to go, but if you move in the knowing that all that is 'good' is for you, and you are strong enough and powerful enough to mould yourself into all you want to be, then that beliefs carries you, and you keep going, until you finally embody what it is you longed for.

As for the second point, energies are fluid, open for all those who believe they are worthy of possessing them. Honour your journey and the people, places, lessons you learn on the way- take what you feel is there to grow you, give thanks for this opportunity to see yourself, drop your ego for a second and understand there are attributes in another worth picking up to grow you.

What you choose to see in others shapes you. What you choose to see in others says a lot about you. Do yourself favours. See the best things, so you have more for yourself to take.

I believe we are all in the making, the people we cross paths with, hold the powers we need to pick up to take us to that other level being. The people that cross paths with us, have something profound to learn from us, we are always trading gifts, in seemingly sweet collisions and painful ones, gifts are traded, And if you are willing to pick up someone else's, and they leave yours. That's their loss. (Don't be that guy).

Nothing reveals to me more that God loves me than this revelation. All through my life I have gravitated to people who are nothing like me- people more outgoing, people that are more open, people that are braver, people that are more ...aggressive even. Sometimes, I realise that I am being tested to see what I will and will not put up for, sometimes, I see they are holding tools I should take to evolve me. All these collisions have made my voice louder, heightened my spirit- evolved my being, and with that- I stay 'winning'

I write these things so that other people, if it resonates, they can take them and apply. Also, because I believe in divine timing, that someone, anyone may read this and have it hit where it needs to. AND because what good are my thoughts if I never realise them...


Be receptive. Believe that all that is for you. Don't EVER play yourself (quick shout-out to DJ Khaled for that boss quote) just because you could not get over feeling inadequate and unworthy of having a quality another possess. It was meant for you, that is why it is shining in front of you.

BTW. This posts goes out to all the people, I know, I don't know, once here, now transcended. That unconsciously have taught me, and teach me through,simply, being themselves.
If you look closely, will you see glimpses of them in the pigments of my skin, tone of my voice, way of my being.


Okay, I missed writing these long posts.  Love to all who read and beyond.

- Hermenia.

No comments:

Post a Comment