Sunday 12 July 2015

The God Strand



What I know now.

What I find, is that part of the strain that comes with living is wondering how exactly we measure up against other humans we share this common ground with- planet Earth. It has always been a constant battle in my head wondering how exactly we come to conclusions about what is more and what is less, in relation to things that are opinion based and influenced by what we have been taught. For example 'beauty,' how is one uplifted as more beautiful than another? Of Course, if we want to get technical we can include a whole science and social aspects that goes into it, symmetry and cultural influences.

What I know now, well what I discovered a while back, is that many of the answers to the questions we have are within nature or 'God'. It is amazing to me how the whole universe manifests diversity but humans are so stuck on everything being the same, and even to the point where we are scared of what we don't understand. When I stopped looking at other people for answers and even myself- I began realising that God/Universe/Nature is the greatest teacher by example. Different seasons, planets, organisms and life forms all teach us that this world is one of diversity and diversity should be celebrated. Being a creative being I'm always looking for the tiniest infinite truths to keep me grounded, because rules are not really my thing, I'm not really into facts I'm more into fluidity. But even within this you can find yourself confused, I think the nature of the universe and everything it produces can really teach us humans how to drop our tendency to constrain, confine and conform and begin living more freely with more appreciation of who we are and the mystery of who we are.

What I know now is that to truly live within your own truth and be who you are despite adversities, you have to consciously practice what you preach and continuously remind yourself of what the truth is.

I find that one of the hardest things to do once you have been hit with the fear completely yourself, is releasing what is inside of you to the outside world whatever that may be, then I caught a revelation that blew my mind. It's that our very being and existence speaks on how we should move through life, when we were made by whatever force created us, clearly it was never worried about who would and would not like us. How hard our lives would be, whether or not we would be admired, if we'd be loved or if people would throw rocks at us. It threw all those possibilities to the side and thus we are here. Mimic this spirit and attitude in all you do, I find to be the only way to live. God is the greatest teacher and we merely are all extensions of the thing. When you want to release your words, your art, your perspective, feelings thoughts and emotions, fashion sense, whatever it is. Do it fearlessly, and even if you're are scared, do it anyway, and don't worry too much about the hate that might get thrown at you. Don't. care. Have an open ear, learn and grow but don't let fear stop you. Treat your art with the same mindset the master artist did when they made you.

What I know now is that, the people that go out of their ways to tear down anothers confidence and self esteem, just haven't found the beauty within themselves to respect and honour, you cannot give what you don't have.        sorry. :)

What I know now is that, measuring up is not the biggest factor, there will always be competition but it doesn't consume you when you understand that your authenticity is not what it is in the running for competition or debate.

Birds sing, not for compliments or thank you's, just because it flows. It's like, hey whatever, if you like me.. thanks. If not, okay. This was never for you to begin with.
Nature, is what we are but it's so easy to forget in a society that places mirages, branding and profit over authenticity. We are not too far from anything, everything is connected, very connected, look outside of yourself and see yourself. Remember who you are by staying close to nature and the truth of who you are- an extension of God- whatever you believe that is. Doesn't make a difference.

If you want a real teacher, look at a waterfall - Terence Mckenna.

Many more revelations to come, love to everyone that reads this and everyone that doesn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment