Tuesday 14 July 2015

Transmittable Energy


What I know now.

We give ourselves away a lot, I have given myself away many times, maybe not in a way one can imagine. So let me explain. We often guard our insides, what we feel, think, our fears and true emotions. What I've found so far is that the truth of life is that you cannot give what you don't have, so when we speak, through the things we say, the way we treat others, the way we look at others, we end up letting out how we feel about ourselves anyhow. When I opened my eyes to this I began to become less angry at people when they displayed attitudes I disliked, because I realised it's not really about me, it has everything to do with them. Once again, those old cliches that the world really revolves around, that we love to pass of as folk tales.

This is another revelation that I think has and really will affect the way I react to conflict and the way I move in life. This relates to my previous blog post, how as humans we will argue with others, and scream at the top of our lungs about everything we think is wrong with someone else, and how we are 'not the ones' to be messed with, how much we hate. When you realise that one must have felt hate within themselves before they can pass it on to you, (you begin to understand why it is important to stretch out a hand in love because that is what they need- not to sound all raindrops on roses but, the truth is the truth.) same with loving, the energy, spirit or whatever you want to call it must flow through you before you can even give it out. It really blew my mind, it was like 'wow', nothing is more true, you cannot give out a feeling you've never felt yourself. When you really catch this you begin to realise how important it is to check yourself, you begin to understand how to see beyond what is visible and understand the driving forces that cause us to behave the way we do. It also becomes really freeing when you realise that whenever someone attacks you or your character, your role within conceiving those emotions is nowhere near as great as theirs, often times it may be pretty much non-existent. It also becomes humorous and kind-of pitiful, when you see people voluntarily cast dark clouds over themselves and then fool themselves to believe that they are not drowning in the storm they are attempting to splash about.

What I know now is that everything goes back to self-love. Everything, and it actually makes me chuckle how this can revolutionise someone's life, how it is with me currently. When you feel love you will only have it to give, even when someone attacks you and tries to run your self-esteem to the ground, you will not reciprocate in such a petty game. Ultimately, you will understand that your problem is not with how they look, their financial situation, their boyfriend/girlfriend or whatever trump cards we use to throw low blows at each other. it's with what they did to you. I've begun to realise that when people steer away from the topic at hand and start 'sending' for others, really they're just turning inside out, giving themselves away about how bad they feel inside, what other reason would there be to bring up something irrelevant? hm.

Funny thing that just hit me, when you go out of your way to hurt someone else you say things and do things you wouldn't want to be done onto you, so in the end you give away where your own insecurities are, and indirectly tell other people what they should use as ammunition when the tables have turned. (lol)

I really want to blossom into the best version of myself, which I know I am forever becoming as long as I'm breathing, but I want to see how far I can get until my body calls it a day here on Earth. I watched a great youtube video- actually two great ones. One by 'Preston Smiles' and the other by 'Infinite Waters (Ralph Smart)' (check them out). Preston said something like "we are all connected, to love another is to love yourself" and vice versa, 'everything is touching.' Ralph said something that stuck out to me, it's really magical. "When you smile for no reason, that's what children do, they don't know why they are smiling at you, but they are smiling because they know the secret, they know that, whatever they do to you is actually going through them first." What I know now is that our authentic state of being is manifested effortlessly when we first come to this world. When you look within, you're not stepping into something completely new, rather, you're just remembering :)

xxx

That was so bloody long, but if you read through it, thankyou.
I'm actually annoyed at how long it is, lol, but I have so much more to say, there are so many more revelations to give and worlds in my head that want to blossom. So I'm letting it happen.

oh. let me put the links to the guys which opened my eyes to this message down below.

Infinite Waters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5u9rrK_qeA
Preston Smiles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ksRfGKJMWQ

Can't wait to send out more perspective. This world is more than what we see and think.
But don't take my word for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment