Monday 13 July 2015

Your Perception / Your Problem


What I know now. 


This one really hit me, seriously though, it's crazy how many things it applies to in life, how I can apply it to change the way I react to things. It's really humbling too, I really realised that no one owes me anything, in the same way I am not in debt too anyone else also.

It's amazing how self entitled we are as humans and how we proclaim our feelings as if other people should rescue us from our own emotions. When you realise that, if you have not hurt someone, the way they feel about you is not your problem, people really start to sound crazy when they come out with things like 'I don't like you', or if they have a problem with the way you look and the things you do. We are all responsible for our own perceptions, they are our problems and no one else's, you have to sit down and deal if someone is living a life you don't agree with, as long there is no type of harm involved. I have learned how to let things bounce off me, and it's the greatest thing when you let these infinite truths land, and really start to live your life like you believe them. Things people say about you will start to bounce right off of you, I have a different pair of eyes and ears, it's now so humorous when I see people proclaim how they much they hate they have inside toward something, like... you look crazy.

I think a lot of people have this it's me against the world complex (lol), but really we are all in the same boat. Oh, and of course, I'm totally talking to my own self when I write. More so than you can imagine.
It's so easy to hold onto this mentality, it also puts us on some quest for power, so much so we'll hurt ourselves just to get it and to believe we have it. But you're not an oppressor if the 'oppressed' has to consent to you oppressing them. :/ What I know now is that forgiveness is for yourself, not for anyone else. You forgive other people to have peace within yourself, not set someone else free my friend. When you catch this it really humbles you and you realise how many times you've held onto things and foolishly kept baggage, then tricked yourself into believing you had some power whoever did you wrong. Now that I've grasped this it's become more easy to forgive people when I think they've done me wrong, with or without an apology. Walking around angry and sad is just wasting your own time and life. Often times people mask their pain by trying to bust jokes about whatever situation happened, say they are 'over it' but for some reason when you visit them they're still on about the same situation that's apparently 'not that deep' to them.       okay :)

*shrugs*, I'm the kind of person that finds humour in a lot of things, I never actually realised how funny it is until recently that humans really sit around with their arms folded with a smirk on their face talking about how they are not going to forgive someone, or with anger in their eyes talking about how they are never going to let something go. Majority of the time you really just look stupid .... The hardest truth is you're effecting yourself and your own energy more than anyone else's, everything goes back to self love. Love yourself enough to let go, a lot of pain is inflicted on us involuntarily, but then we foolishly voluntarily hold onto it. Of course some situations are bigger than others, but the hardest pill to swallow is that, we are energetic beings, and we ultimately choose how we want to feel, if we want to be filled with light and love, or if we want to be angry and sad- which leads to sickness if you don't transform into something you can grow from.  No matter how bad the wrong done to you, that spirit of hatred is still moving through you and taking a toll on you. So look out for yourself and get that cleanse. I don't know about you but I want to glow.

My perception is my problem, when I realised how much power I had lost (which I never really had). And how much I had taken back, it really freed me when I never even knew I was trapped. Ultimately you give away your own power to be happy and healthy when you think that you need an apology before you start a healing process. Or when you believe you are in debt to someone because they don't know how to let go of something. We are all voluntary prisoners.

This revelation has really allowed me to catch myself when I'm going to say something that really doesn't effect anyone else except me, and if someone were to tell me something about me they don't like, as if it affects me, just makes me lol.


More revelations to come. Love to everyone that reads this and of course everyone that doesn't.

Ttyl.

No comments:

Post a Comment